13.5.14

CHARLOTTE TILBURY - FULL FAT LASHES 5 STAR MASCARA REVIEW

OMG! I have found it! The holy grail of mascaras!

 photo 4e96a9fa-2a10-47f4-813f-e2715f6a3825_zps3f691a52.jpg

If you are a girl who loves mascara and have searched for THE ONE then look no further. You have got to try Charlotte Tilbury's Full Fat Lashes 5 Star Mascara.

It comes in Glossy Black. That's it, and frankly, that's all you need. This mascara means business!


I am a mascara junkie. I love the stuff. I love thick, long, extra black lashes everyday. I won't leave my bedroom let alone the house without it so for me this stuff is a big deal. Charlotte says its a 5 in 1 mascara giving curl, separation, length, volume and drama and that's exactly what you get.
 photo 2fef4a6f-237d-4dd7-a8e7-bfa8c9db629e_zps6f48cc3c.jpg

I'm not in love with these complicated mascara wands made of rubbery spikes or curved into half moons that do nothing but splat the stuff all over my eye lids.  The brush on this bad boy is a good old fashioned looking (although i'm sure its more complex than that!) straight bushy brush and I love it. A few swipes of the brush and I have thick long lashes. There isn't a panda eye in sight at the end of a long day of wear and it doesn't clump or flake.
 
 photo ba157ab8-3dc5-4f18-913d-e96ea18b0a50_zpsfdfbb258.jpg


Charlotte Tilbury's Full Fat Lashes 5 Star Mascara is available at Selfridges Oxford Street and online here

I visited Charlotte's beautiful counter in Selfridges on my last trip to London (having planned to do so for about a week beforehand!) and her staff we so lovely, enthusiastic and helpful. Charlotte's system of creating a number of looks and then telling you exactly what products you need to recreate those looks and how to apply them is absolutely genius. Check it out online to find out more.

Tx 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous17.5.14

    Tor - already purchased - love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete